We are continuously thinking of new ideas as to how we can best support our members, including our carers. In order to put those ideas into practice we always need and welcome greater capacity.
If you are interested in supporting us, whether you have a specific role in mind, a particular skill set or simply wish to be a general volunteer, please get in contact. We’d love to hear from you!
The types of roles can be either with attendance in mind, or virtually, and could include, amongst others:
- Singing – lead (possible renumeration)
- Supporting members at our centres in order to provide respite for the carer
- Helping with preparation and serving refreshments at our centres
- Fundraising – ideas, action, sales
- Distribution of leaflets, newsletters etc
- Physical exercise leaders